• A Year of Leadership, Responsibility, and Service

     During my undergraduate journey at Jashore University of Science and Technology (JUST), I had the privilege of serving as the Dining Hall Manager of Munshi Meherullah Hall for one year.

    This role was much more than an administrative responsibility—it was an opportunity to lead, solve real-world challenges, and contribute to the daily well-being of hundreds of resident students. Managing dining operations required effective coordination, decision-making, communication, and a strong commitment to maintaining service quality and discipline.

    In recognition of my dedication and sincere service, I was honored to receive an Award of Appreciation from the Hall Authority and the Provost. This recognition serves as a reminder that consistent effort, accountability, and teamwork are always valued.


     I am grateful to the Hall Authority, the Provost, and everyone I had the opportunity to work with for their trust and support.

    "Leadership is not about holding a position; it's about taking responsibility and making a positive impact."

  • 0 comments:

    ADDRESS

    Baigartek,Dhaka Cantonment-1206,Dhaka,Bangladesh

    EMAIL

    mursalinbiswas00@gmail.com
    201114.eee@student.just.edu.bd

    MOBILE

    +880 1875999736
    +880 1576732281